Planned maintenance systems
Our team of experienced planned maintenance engineers specialises in the production of onboard and shore-based maintenance, stock control and purchasing systems. We offer a wide range of expertise in the creation and migration of CMMS, making use of various established software packages.
- Planned maintenance systems (PMS)
- Stock control systems
- Purchasing and procurement systems
- Migration of databases between software applications
- Updating of existing databases
- Onboard and shore-based system audits
- CMMS consultancy and support
Our fully trained thermographic survey staff provide worldwide inspection and analysis of machinery and plant, both marine and shore-based.
Typical items surveyed include:
- High temperature surface insulation for detection of temperatures above 220 degrees C (SOLAS, Regulation 4, section 2.2.6)
- Electrical switch boards, distribution boards etc. for detection of loose electrical connections, short circuits and 3 phase power imbalance
- Pre-drydock survey of electrical installations
- Periodic thermographic surveys as part of a condition based monitoring or planned maintenance programme
- Detection of steam heating system blockages at steam traps
- Detection of refrigeration system blockages
- Misaligned rotating machinery couplings
Technical operations manuals
Our technical authors and illustrators can provide operations manuals enhanced with clear procedures, high quality illustrations and photographs. This is inclusive of all operations regarding ship board systems whether automated control or manual operations.
We have experience in generating technical and procedural manuals for a wide range of ship types, including but not limited to:
- Vessel cargo systems
- Vessel machinery systems
- Vessel navigation systems
Contact us for futher information.